All 140 art Reviews

The master of horror The master of horror

This is real amazing, I think you captured Lovecraft very well. I like your interpretation of the Lovecraftian monsters. Personally I think this deserves first place.

Gabriel-lvstrong responds:

Thank you my friend.
The most amazing is that each person has their own interpretation. This creates a richness in lovecraft universe.

004 - Elsha 004 - Elsha

I'm not really a good connoisseur of anime women, but I'd say this one looks very upset. The way she furrows her eyebrows with a clear disdain on her face along with her crossed arms makes me wonder just what kind of situation she's in.

Either way, this is masterful use of blending although it does bother me you decided to make this painting sans background. Also I am in a bit in a daze trying to make sense where the light originates that creates the shading. I am inclined to assume that it's coming from the middle(?); that I am not sure of.

It's pretty great. 5/5 would bang

Hot stuff Hot stuff

I simply adore the warmth of this painting, the overall mood of it being in good unity as it is. The rendering on the metal is pretty impressive as well. Loving the spontaneous painting style, it's brash but not disorganized.

5/5 would bang

Cities : Sakura Cities : Sakura

You have a good understanding of colors and how they work together, especially the red. Although I think that you need to work more on your application of human anatomy as it is problematic in some areas, specifically speaking about that waistline.

I myself is not familiar with how anime style works, and maybe it's supposed to look that way; that I don't know. I can say that her stomach is unbelievably shiny, like damn son where'd you find this? I have yet to encounter shiny women in all 20 years of my existence in this earth, and I certainly hope to find one in the near future.

Anyway, I like the art. I also like the provocative clothing. Pretty great I'd say.

Eggabeg responds:

Thanks for the review! Yeah the waist is just insane, as are the bewbs, it's often deliberate, women get sexualised A LOT in Anime and Manga, doesn't help the Fan Base much but I would think more like it than they would care to admit. Shiny women? Just camp more in the tall grass and bring some ultra balls, you'll find one eventually!

blood tooth fungus blood tooth fungus

You just managed to capture all my desires in one image, really impressive work.

slow down! slow down!

Little boys these days are so promiscuous the little rascals

Ib Ib

This game is extremely beautiful and every respect and so is this artwork.

lilHeart responds:

Thank you so much! ^^ And yes, the game is beautiful indeed. :3
I hope more games similar to this one will be made in the future.

Sailormoon 2013 Sailormoon 2013

I love you.

I TOLD YOU I WOULD IMPROVE! I TOLD YOU I WOULD IMPROVE!

I don't really have the motivation to write a detailed review so here's 5 stars for your trouble. :3 But I have to say that you should really try some solid shading since the picture itself looks flat on it's own. Too much blending makes everything look kinda awkward, like you weren't sure about your shading.

Get off the cross Get off the cross

I feel offended...

So here's a 10 for your trouble.